Ads

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Short And Long Paragraph on My Hobby in English for Students

Short and Long Paragraphs on My Hobby

Paragraph on My Hobby: Hobby is a great way to relax and unwind. These are done after a stressful day at school, college and office. There are no rules for what can be called a hobby. It can be anything from stamp collection to painting or even travel. Anything can be considered a hobby if it relaxes your mind.

You can read articles, events, people, sports, paragraph writing on technology and much more.

Paragraph on My Hobby

Paragraph on My Hobby 1- 100 Words

Playing cricket is my hobby. I finish my homework early to play cricket. I play it with my brothers and friends. We always play on the street in front of my house. Since it is a dead road, there are no vehicles. My choice of cricket is new and I love the game. I like to hold the bat.

I love to bat and run first. I always play honestly and never try to cheat. I have to work harder to be a better cricketer. I have to play hard and study hard. I believe one day I will be a good batsman.

Paragraph on My Hobby 2- 120 Words

I like birds, in fact I love them. I could spend hours watching them, listening to their music. Bird watching has become my hobby now. I also collect bird feathers. I have seen birds collecting sticks and leaves to build nests. I have seen them return to feed their young. Bird watching requires patience. Care should be taken so that the birds are not disturbed.

On holidays I ask my dad to take me to a park. There I can see different birds and learn about them. I can tell the names of many birds just by hearing them. I also planted a tree in my small garden. I did it so I could watch the birds play from my house.

Paragraph on My Hobby 3- 150 Words

My hobby is gardening. I have a small garden in front of my house. I look after the garden every day and I water and clean the garden. I pick the fallen leaves and branches. I also make compost from them or from the garden. Every week I plant a new flower sapling. The flowers bloom and look beautiful. Planting a garden is not easy and sometimes requires hard work. If you want to keep the garden clean in the rainy season, you have to get your hands dirty.

Gardening makes me feel good and comfortable. It brings me closer to nature and makes me easier. I started to appreciate nature and plants. I know the value of plants. I can tell you what leaves can be used as medicine. I know which plants can be eaten and which should not be eaten. My parents always encouraged me to garden. My father bought me new plants and equipment. The tools help me maintain my garden.

Paragraph on My Hobby 4- 200 Words

Reading books is my hobby. I like reading story books. Good stories teach you something good in the end. They teach you to be honest, to be good to others, and much more. On Sundays, I spend most of my time reading stories. I love it when my mom reads it for me. While sleeping, I ask my mother to read a story book. I fell asleep in a few minutes. The truth is that good stories make your soul happy. It also improved my memory. I remember very well the morality of the stories I read.

Reading books gives you a lot of peace of mind. It makes you more positive and real. Books other than story books are also good. They teach you some reality. I also like to read the newspaper. It is full of news from all over the world. Let me know what's happening elsewhere. I discuss the news with my friends and parents.

In this way I have learned and feel confident. But reading books is a good habit I recommend everyone to read a book. Knowledge is gained by reading good books. You develop memory and become wise. You too can take part in the real debate.

Paragraph on My Hobby 5- 250 Words

My hobby is going on picnics with family. I just love to do it again and again. I look forward to the holidays, so I can go on a picnic. It's a lot of fun to go on a picnic. I can spend time with my family. We play, talk, walk and have fun. The whole journey itself is a lot of fun. I love going through the village and the field.

I get to see people in rural areas. You meet them and know about your own roots. I also like it when I get to the picnic spot. It is always calm and quiet. A place away from busy life and traffic jams. The air is clear and the weather is cool. I get closer to her best nature.

I learned a lot from the trip. I learned about the forest. I know that forests are very important to us and to animals. I learned about birds, animals, plants, and flowers. I love visiting lakes and rivers. As if they have their own hidden world. They have fish, turtles, plants and much more.

Boat ride is an extra adventure. It feels very good to float in the water. Sometimes these trips bring joy and even surprises. I learned that my father was a good swimmer. Picnic, bring me closer to my family members. It gives me a chance to open my heart and say. I love going on picnics. I wish I could do it when I was older.

Conclusion

So friends, I hope you understand everything. If you have any problem you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problem. You have just read My Hobby section in English for students. Here, we have provided 5+ short paragraphs on my hobby. If you want to read about any other subject. You can let me know by commenting in the comment box or by going to the Contact us page. My name is Rakib Hosen Milon and I am the owner or founder of this blog. I am a blogger, webmaster and web developer.

More Short Paragraphs:

No comments:

Post a Comment